If you must cancel your booking or cut short your stay because of one of the below mentioned unforeseen circumstances the transferred registration fees, the entirely or partially paid booking amount and / or alteration costs are compensated.
In case of cutting short your stay a daily allowance applies over the unenjoyed full days up to a maximum of 40 days.
- serious illness, serous accident injury or the decease of the insured person, not accompanying first or second degree family members.
- serious property damage, serious damage to the business where you work or to the holiday accommodation by fire, explosion, stroke of lightning or flooding.
- an unexpected call up for military service.
- changing residence because of medical necessity, renovation, changing job or allocation of a rental house within 40 days before departure.
- involuntary unemployment due to a shut-down.
- break down of the car to be used for the journey by a calamity coming from outside 40 days before departure.
The premium is 5,5 % of the total amount of the journey / rent with an additional € 7,00 policy costs.
You can (without increase of premium) also co-insure your business partner or business minder, who takes care of business during your holiday. Should the afore mentioned person be unable to take care of business due to the events mentioned in point 1-4 and should you because of this be forced to cancel or cut short your holiday, then the insurance will also pay out..
Application form (if the form is filled out incompletely it cannot be dealt with)