- Time of arrival tent pitch from 15.00 hours, departure before 10.00 hours.
- Time of arrival bungalows and caravans from 15.00 hours, departure 10.00 hours (arrival during the evening presents no problem whatsoever)
- The recreation team is present during the following time frames: Easter weekend, May holiday, Ascension weekend, Whitsun weekend, school holidays from 07-07 till 01-09 and autumn holiday (2 weeks).
- Hiring bicycles at "Het Eibernest" is facilitated by the family Ten Brinke. You can order your bicycles at the reception until 18.00 hours. You can fetch the bicycle(s) in the evening at the rent container between bungalow B5 and B7.
- Visitors do not have to pay a visitor fee (only if they spend the night)
- You can take out an excellent cancellation insurance policy with us.
- We do nor provide bed linen, towels and dishtowels.
- Bij de manege van de fam. Nijhuis kunnen ook paarden en pony's gestald worden (info 0545-471554).
- Pets are allowed, if they are on a lead on our premises.
- An infant’s bed or baby-chair can be ordered during booking (free)
- Taking a shower and tapping hot water in our sanitary buildings is free, as is the use of our ITS acknowledged disabled facility.
- The water in our 2 heated outdoor swimming pools is heated to 25 degrees Celsius.
- In the canteen is a large screen of 2,4 by 1,8 meters, so you can follow all big events.You can use your cash card, smart card, Visa-card or Euro master card (a cash withdrawal with your smart card is also possible)
- The phone number of the Eibergen Tourist Information is 0545-471911.
- Phone messages are put on the phone board at the canteen (urgent messages are delivered at your bungalow / caravan or tent pitch)
- The entire camping site is provided with wireless WiFi Internet.
- The name of the bus stop directly near the camping site is bus stop De Keet (at the N18, the road from Eibergen to Groenlo)
- De Achterhoek is a very suitable region for cycling, there are always more than enough cycling routes available.